CGPA UPDATE: Standard Steps on How to Calculate,Your CGPA as a Student, in Tertiary Institution, check out.
CGPA simply means cumulative grade point average,CGPA is an acronym which is used calculate and estimate the students grade point average,hence it’s a tool that tells what a student will graduate with.
BELOW ARE KEY FUNCTIONS OF CGPA:
This is analyzed below..CLICK HERE TO SEE TOP BUSINESS YOU CAN START AS A STUDENTS
- CGPA tells what a student will graduate with.
- CGPA helps to motivates students and set their priority right
- CGPA helps the students to know his or her true g.p
- CGPA confers first class honors,second class honors,e.t.c as the case maybe.
BELOW IS A SAMPLE OF A STUDENT WHOSE CGPA HAS BEEN CALCULATED:
Also the Student made these grades listed below in second semester:
- A’ IN MATH WITH 4 UNITS
- A’ IN PHYSICS WITH 4 UNITS
- B’ IN CHEMISTRY WITH 4 UNITS
- B’ IN ENGLISH WITH 2 UNITS
- B’ IN BIOLOGY WITH 3 UNITS
- FIND THE STUDENTS CGPA:
- SUM UP ALL TOTAL MARKS=20+20+16+8+12=76
- ADD UP ALL CREDIT UNITS=4+4+4+3+2=17
- THE STUDENTS SECOND SEMESTER G.P=76/17=4.470
SEE ALSO: Jamb cut-off mark 2019
THE STUDENTS CGPA WILL BE:
=FIRST SEMESTER TOTAL MARK + SECOND SEMESTER TOTAL MARK/ FIRST SEMESTER TOTAL CREDIT UNITS+SECOND SEMESTER TOTAL CREDIT UNITS I.E
THE STUDENTS CGPA IS 4.558 ,THIS MEANS,THE STUDENTS WILL GRADUATE WITH FIRST CLASS HONORS…
VITAL UPDATE:Help share this post via the share button (Facebook,Twitter, Whatsapp group),you can’t imagine the lives ,you would helped.Get our next update for free by dropping your active email address,and your comments as well.