SCHOOL UPDATE:FULL Guide on How To Buy/Apply for FUTO Supplementary form,2019/2020 Academic session..
We are delighted to inform the general public that ,FUTO has commenced sales of supplementary form for ,2019/2020 academic session,hence we urge you to pay rapt attention to every word in this article.looking for scholarship,CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR AGIP SCHOLARSHIP
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS SUPPLEMENTARY FORM:
In this post ,we have taken time to analyze those ,who are eligible to pay the fee for the supplementary form.We use this medium to alert the general public,that only applicants must have scored a minimum of 180 in the just concluded post UTME exam held in futo,are eligible for this application.ALL APPLICANTS,CAN VIEW THEIR CUTOFF MARK,IF THE CLICK HERE
FOLLOW THIS STEPS TO APPLY/BUY FOR THE SUPPLEMENTARY FORM:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (3).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
FULL LIST OF AVAILABLE DEPARTMENTS IN WHICH APPLICANTS CAN APPLY:
All eligible applicants can check for any departments of thier choice and apply.we advice all applicants to go lower courses that their mark or score is ahead.i.e this means their score must be above the course,the want to apply. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight. (Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8)
S/NO. SCHOOL DEPARTMENTS Minimum Aggregate Score
1. AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (AEC) 45
2. AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (AEX) 45
3. ANIMAL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (AST) 45
4. CROP SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (CST) 45
5. FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT) 45
6. FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT) 45
7. SOIL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (SST) 45
8. COMPUTING & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CYBERSECURITY (CYB) 50
9. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IFT) 50
10. SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (SEN) 50
11. ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY AGRICULTURAL & BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING (ABE) 45
12. FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST) 45
13. MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING (MCE) 55
14. POLYMER & TEXTILE ENGINEERING (PTE) 45
15. HEALTH TECHNOLOGY ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE (EHS) 45
16. BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES BIOLOGY (BIO) 45
17. BIOTECHNOLOGY (BTC) 45
18. FORENSIC SCIENCE 50
19. PHYSICAL SCIENCES CHEMISTRY (CHM) 45
20. GEOLOGY (GLY) 50
21. MATHEMATICS (MTH) 45
22. PHYSICS (PHY) 45
23. STATISTICS (STA) 45
24. ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM) 45
25. QUANTITY SURVEYING (QSV) 45
26. SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS (SVG) 45
27. URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP) 45
BELOW IS THE CLOSING DATE FOR SUPPLEMENTARY FORM APPLICATION:
We use this medium to alert all applicants that,the closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is Friday, September 13, 2019;
that candidates who did not participate in the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
All candidate,must have uploaded their correct O’level result to jamb portal
VITAL UPDATE:HELP SHARE THIS UPDATE VIA THE SHARE BUTTONS FACEBOOK ,TWITTER, WATSAPP GROUP..THIS WILL HELP A SOUL OUT THERE..STAY BLESSED