SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE:Ongoing Scholarship Application at Massey University Newzealand For Both Undergraduates and MSc International Students..Apply now…
BELOW IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,READ THOROUGHLY :We have been adequately notified that ,invitations are now welcomed from Suitably qualified international students who wish to undertake undergraduate or Postgraduates full time programme,2019 academic session,these international students are to undertake this course at Massey University Newzealand.This scholarship award programme are open to international students with top academic excellence willing to undertake full time business programme at any of these:
Palmerston North Campus or
Willington Campus at Massey University Newzealand.
Massey University is a university located in Palmerston North, New Zealand, Albany, and Wellington. Massey University has approximately 35,000 students, 17,000 of whom are distance-learning students I.e you can stay in your country and bag foreign degree.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there,Toefl is one among others.
BELOW IS THE SCHOLARSHIP DESCRIPTION:
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2018
BELOW IS THE WORTH OF THE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD:
This award can be annually and it’s worth
$5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total credit value of the programme,also
• Undergraduate Programme maximum $15,000
• Postgraduate Programme maximum $10,000 programme maximum.
BELOW IS WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP:
International students can apply and the host nation for these scholarship is Newzealands..
BELOW ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION; All interested applicants must be:
1. New to Massey University, International students.
2. The recipient meets all programme admission requirements
3. The recipient must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by Massey Business School and subject to the programme being available at the Palmerston North or Wellington campuses.
4. Recipients must be enrolled at the Palmerston North or Wellington campus as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode).
5. Continuation of the award payment is subject to the recipient remaining in an eligible programme, campus and International status.
6. For the purpose of this award, the academic merit is assessed as an admissions Grade Point Average, determined by Massey University or equivalent measurement, as determined by Massey University.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
New Zealand Scholarships
BELOW IS THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Follow this…
All interested applicants should forward Completed forms and must be emailed to international-at-massey.ac.nz.
BELOW ARE THE LINKS ….
VITAL UPDATE: Do well to use the share button below to share this information,follow us Twitter (@divinefavourI) facebook (divine onyejiawa)..
WORLDWIDE FORUM JOIN: