The time has come for suitably qualified Nigeria students to be awarded scholarship in order to fulfill their academic dreams in swift and grand style. Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility,boosting academic excellence, encouraging academically talented students,but financially constrained students,on that note,we are overwhelmed to announce the commencement of 2017/2018 annual NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship application. The Total scholarship Selection,hence we enjoy all intending applicants to pay rapt attention and abide by all the instructions here.
BELOW IS ELIGIBLE COUNTRY AND ELIGIBLE COURSE OF STUDY THAT CAN APPLY: All Nigeria students in tertiary institution are eligible to apply for this scholarship , irrespective of their course of study i.e all course of study are eligible to apply.
BELOW IS ALL YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT TOTAL /NNPC SCHOLARSHIP : Total/NNPC has officially flagged off online application for interested candidates to apply on that note Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence,encouraging voracious academic students to further their tertiary education,also a way of encouraging education in the country and manpower development in the Country. This is one of the the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility. This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
BELOW IS THE SELECTION CRITERIA AND ELIGIBILTY FOR ALL APPLICANTS:These are
- All applicants must a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- All applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- All applicants will Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- All applicants will show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- All applicants must Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
BELOW IS WHAT ALL APPLICANTS MUST KNOW:
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other International Oil Companies (IOCs) need not apply
BELOW IS A GUIDE ON HOW CANDIDATES CAN APPLY: these includes..
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered.
BELOW ARE THE DOCUMENTS THAT ALL APPLICANTS MUST UPLOAD..
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too
BELOW IS THE REGISTERATION LINK:You will need to register here
Sponsors: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN)
Important Notes: Do well to pick a copy of our scholarship past question as it well explained ,self explanatory and it’s best Nationwide,we also Candidates are therefore advised to choose text center closest to them