Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940’s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues.
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
Below is What You Must Know About The Fully-funded MSc Scholarships at Delft University of Technology, Netherlands.
The Delft University of Technology,Netherlands to assist international students to secure scholarship .and boosting scholarship strategic partnerships with industry, governments, trade associations, and numerous universities in the Netherlands and worldwide, teaching at TU Delft is focused around providing students with technological training, analytical skills,expeetise and critical thinking in world-class facilities.
Level / Field of Study(i.e who the scholarship is meant for):
Scholarships are available to study Masters in any field at the university.
Host Country/ Nationality.
Scholarship is be taken in Netherlands at The Delft University of Technology. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK , this is for you .
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITY/Country(i.e Countries that are qualified to apply for this scholarship)
This scholarship are available for international students.. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country
Below are The Scholarship Gains/ Benefits:
Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
Living expenses (€950 pm) for 2 years for EU and Non EU students. One- time standard payment for travel expenses.
Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
Below is The Fully-funded MSc Scholarships at Delft University of Technology Eligibility/Selection Criteria:
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidate must be an excellent international applicant admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in their bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.Number of Awards: 3 per faculty(i.e three awards for each faculty )
Below is a Total Guide on How to Apply The Fully-funded MSc Scholarships at Delft University of Technology
- To be considered for these scholarships, Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship.
- Complete your MSc application. Check the admission requirements.
In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application:
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document, check Admission requirements)
- Please note that Non EU students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU students can submit this in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
- Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.Below is the application link for all applicants.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1st December 2018 ,We urge all applicants to abide by the date.
- VITAL UPDATE:Do well to suscribe to our free EMAIL NOTIFICATION and join us FACEBOOK (search: divinefavour’s community).WE WISH YOU SUCCESS IN LIFE..