ENTRY/REGISTRATION FORM For Hero Kickstart Foundation Programme, International Breweries Plc:the application is on going for financial grant in order to assist young entrepreneurs running their business with small capital or that have viable business ideas.
Below is the closing date for the application of the financial grants.
Closing Date: 23:59 on the 30th of September, 2018.
Applicant are requested to meet up with the following :
- The Application is open to Nigerians who live and have their business in the following states of Nigeria: imo,Rivers, Anambra, Bayelsa, Benue, Edo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Delta, States.
- Candidate must be at least 18 years old and at most 35 years as at Monday, August 13, 2018 with valid identification (e.g. National I.D; Drivers Licence; International Passport; Voters Registration, etc).
- Applicants must be prepared to run and manage their business on a full time basis.
- Applicants must be able to read and write.i.e applicants must be literate.
ACCEPTABLE OR QUALIFYING BUSINESSES/ACCEPTABLE PROPOSALS
These includes the following:
- Legally permissible Resident/business in the following states of Nigeria: Imo, Rivers,Anambra, Benue, Edo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Delta, Abia States.
- New businesses requiring start-up capital; or
- Existing small businesses needing capital to expand operations;
- Joint ventures that will add value to the business are encouraged;
- Other innovative business proposals with positive development impacts and result on Nigeria’s economy development.
- Proposal must reasonably demonstrate that the project is commercially and technically viable.
NB: The Hero kickstart Foundation’s decision on determining the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- Tick or fill the necessary sections.
- Attach a copy of your Nigerian Identity Document.
- Submit completed forms online or send to your nearest designated centre.
- Read Sections 3 & 4 carefully – Terms and Conditions of the Competition and Agreement.
- All sections must be completed and signed in order for the entry/application form to be valid.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered or entered into the competition.
APPLICANTS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- They are aware that this document has legal consequences and that if they do not understand its contents or implications; they should request International Breweries PLC, in writing, to explain it to them before signing it; and
- They understand and agree that International Breweries PLC does not accept any liability in connection with their participation in the Competition.
DESIGNATED FORM SUBMISSION POINTS: READ BELOW
|ANAMBRA (ONITSHA)||Chazmax Intgrated Ltd||9 Limca Road, Onitsha.|
|ANAMBRA (AWKA)||Ugezgold Ventures Nig Ltd||Kwata by Slaughter, Court Rd, Awka.|
|BAYELSA||Tojesco Enterprise||Okaki Junction Yenegoa, Bayelsa State|
|BENUE||Syxim Services Ltd||28 Iorchia Ayu Way, Wurukum, Makurdi|
|BENUE||International Breweries Depot||7 New Otukpo Road, Makurdi, Benue State|
|DELTA (ASABA)||Everends Lead Nig Ltd||4 DLA Road Asaba|
|DELTA (WARRI)||Omejeph Global Resource, Warri||Before Aeroplane Spot, Ughelli Portharcout Rd, Okpe Warri|
|EBONYI||Ginibo Inter Services Ltd||97 Ogoja Rd, Abakaliki.|
|EDO||Cuneo Wedge Limited||9B Siloko Rd, Benin.|
|EDO||International Breweries Depot||91 Ekenwan Road, Oredo LGA, Benin City, Edo State|
|ENUGU||Phocles Nigeria Ltd||4th Avenue, Secretariat Quarters, Asata by Oloko Gate Bus Stop, Ogui Road, Enugu|
|IMO||Amadi & Sons Ltd||Plot PF/3Housing Estate, Area B, Adjacent 4040 Night Club, Owerri.|
|RIVERS||ND System||169 Airport Road, Rupuokwu Town, Port Harcourt, Rivers State|