2019 SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE: Melbourne 50 Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia, 2019…Apply Now
BELOW IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP:
We use this medium to alert us that the
University of Melbourne is delighted to offer scholarships for an undergraduate program to study in Australia. Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria and well seasoned.
BELOW IS THE SCHOLARSHIP DESCRIPTION: All applicants should read carefully..
just apply via the scholarship link below. You will be automatically considered for this award as it’s done based on merit.
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate degree programme.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all study areas.
• Scholarship Award: This scholarship provides either a:
• $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
• 50 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
• 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
• Nationality: Scholarships are available to International students.
• Number of Scholarships: Approximately 50 scholarships are available.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia
BELOW IS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO APPLY:
Eligible Countries: Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
• All appicants shall be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
•All applicants must have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
• Have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
• At least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
• At least 97% in an approved foundation program
• At least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
• Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
BELOW IS THE ENGLISH REQUIREMENT:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
BELOW IS APPLICATION GUIDE:
You will be automatically considered for this award ,if you are deserving and meet all requirements,as it’s based on merit,hence we urge all interested applicants can apply.
VITAL UPDATE HELP SHARE THIS INFORMATION VIA THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW..
WORLDWIDE FORUM JOIN: