This is to inform all students and prospective students that AGIP SCHOLARSHIP application is ongoing for 2019 academic session, students are advised to follow the application procedure strictly.
BELOW ARE CATEGORIES,UPON WHICH APPLICANTS CAN APPLY FOR THE AGIP SCHOLARSHIP,2019:This includes:
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
BELOW IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF REQUIREMENTS,UPON WHICH APPLICATION IS BASED:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2018/2019 academic session)
- The following categories of students should not apply 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres,i.e the transportation money to and fro.
As a student you may wish to know HOW TO CALCULATE BOTH JAMB AND POST TERTIARY INSTITUTION APTITUDE TEST AVERAGE ,IF YOU CLICK HERE
BELOW IS A GUIDING STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY:
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID Card
Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account. Even as a student,you may wish to make money if you know TOP BUSINESS,YOU CAN DO AS A STUDENT CLICK HERE
4. Click on the scholarship link below to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information.YOU MAY WISH TO KNOW MORE ABOUT FUTO DEPARTMENTAL CUTOFF MARK,2019 CLICK HERE
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN).
As a student, you can make first class if,you know all THE TOP SECRETS AND STRATEGIES TO MAKE FIRST CLASS,CLICK HERE TO VIEW
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office around you
16. Click on the link to APPLY FOR AGIP SCHOLARSHIP 2019 and also use the linkl to return www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
BELOW IS THE APPLICATION DEADLINE:
The deadline for the application is 31st August 2019. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline
WARNING:Multiple applications attract automatic disqualification from AGIP scholarship board,so be guided.
VITAL UPDATE:HELP SHARE THIS INFORMATION,VIA THE SHARE BUTTONS (FACEBOOK,TWITTER,WATSAPP GROUP),YOU WILL BE HELPING A SOUL IN NEED OUT THERE ,ALSO SUSCRIBE TO OUR FREE SCHOLARSHIP EMAIL NOTIFICATION BY DROPPING YOUR EMAIL AND DROPPING YOUR COMMENTS IN THE BOX PROVIDED..STAY BLESSED ,EMAIL US TO GRAB SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS .. EMAIL @ firstname.lastname@example.org phone+2348132548146