2019 SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE:2019 Nigeria Energy Forum (NEF) African Competition.
BELOW IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2019 NIGERIA ENERGY FORUM (NEF) AFRICAN COMPETITION:
ALSO READ :
The 4th Nigeria Energy Forum (NEF),African Competition for the year 2019 is around the corner,hence application from Suitably qualified applicants are welcomed.We use this medium to invite suitably qualified applicants to apply ,it will be vital to emphasize some of the needs of Nigeria Energy Forum (NEF),African Competition as it’s important,this includes:
- To develop energy to sustainability in Africa
- To boost energy sector in Nigeria and Africa at large.
- To boost infrastructure development through power supply.
THE ELIGIBILITY COUNTRIES AND SCHOLARSHIP PLACE:
All the countries in Africa are eligibility to apply for this opportunity and this scholarship will be taken in Nigeria,i.e for those in Nigeria.
BELOW ARE SOME OF THE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- All young professional between the ages of 18-35 years can pertake in this Competition.
- The application can be submitted by a team of three person’s,at least one of the participant can be a local research institute.
- Teams may be formed across different company, industry
BELOW ARE THE SELECTION CRITERIA FOR THE 2019,4TH NIGERIA ENERGY FORUM (NEF) AFRICAN COMPETITION:
The selection criteria are:
local contents: In the course of this Competition ,you are expected to utilize local resources,also demonstrate the use of local expertise ,efficient solution for powering agriculture,Education,healthcare,industry
- Originality and creativity :present solution that are original and creative in area that underdevelop,severely underdevelop in literature and research.
- Commercial Viability:proposed prototype model should be realistic and have completion time line
THIS IS THE VALUE AND WORTH OF THE SCHOLARSHIP:
We use this medium to alert us that the finalist will be selected by a panel of academic and experienced professional from public and private sector institution.
Also pitch their proposed prototype model at 2018 Nigeria Energy Forum in Lagos using poster and short video.
BELOW ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF THIS COMPETITION:
The benefits can’t be over emphasized ,some of which are:
- Successful applicants will benefit from unique networking opportunities with other young leaders as well as some of the senior decision makers in government,international development,academic and private sector.
- Members will also attend a range of business development workshop ,receive from a dedicated start up incubator and cash prizeup to $3000 to demonstrate the proposed solution.
SEE THE METHOD OF APPLICATION:
We use this medium to notify all applicants that prototype model submission must not be more than one side of an A4 page and should include the following:
- Applicants project title
- Applicants solutions: It’s vital to notify all applicants that their solution should be up to 250 words.
- Applicants will also includes partners institution.
- Expected impact words from applicants should be up to 50 words.
- Also short abstract is needed.
- Design tools and methods should also be included.
- Also state problem statement.
- Estimate cost and timeline 50 words
- Submission must be in Microsoft word or ptdf format and sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants line email should follow this format: (country ,title of project. )
- Any submission that exceed word count maybe disqualified.
ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD KNOW THIS;
The shortlisted submission will be invited to participate in the final round by submitting one page poster to summarize their design ,brief and a short two minutes video to describe the prototype model of the solution proposed.
THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
The deadline of submission is 31ist Jan. 2019.
All selected candidates will be announced for final round on 20th Feb. 2019.
Also deadline for final submission is 13th March ,2019,and grand grand winner will be announced on 9th April ,2019.
Let’s help you win a scholarship,scroll down ,and fill in your email address, Follow us Twitter (divinefavourI) facebook (divine onyejiawa),also help to share this information via the share button below..
WORLDWIDE FORUM JOIN;